Our terms were last reviewed and / or updated on March 5, 2016
If you have questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us - swing over to our contact page and give us a holler.
The fine print, legal mumbo jumbo and miscellaneous gobbledygook - in the simplest of terms
Our aim is to comply with consumer-friendly and web-friendly privacy practices. Here is what you can expect:
• Data is saved and collected during the ordering process - and ONLY during the ordering process.
• We do not save credit card data in our system.
• Orders made with PayPal eCheck payments must clear before the order will be fulfilled.
• We use USPS to ship all orders. Our shipping costs are based on their rates. If you require a different shipping method, please let us know and we will be happy to provide rates based on your shipping preference.
• Our roast-to-order promise is effected by holidays. We will roast, process and ship orders as expeditiously as possible around holidays.
• The coffee flavor notes / profiles described by us on our packaging and website are subject to interpretation based on an individuals palate, the purity of the water used for brewing and method of extraction.
• Signing-up for our service, products, etc, opts you in for our marketing efforts. But we're nice people running a little coffee operation, so don't expect (or worry about) being hit over the head with any crazy marketing campaigns or tactics.
• Your data is not shared with anyone, sold to third parties, or even bragged about.
• You can easily opt out of anything related to our website or services, just send us an email.
• Our name (FFEINE) and our logo are our intellectual property and are registered with the USPTO.
• Static geographic maps used on our site are provided courtesy of Free Vector Maps: https://www.freevectormaps.com